Thursday, November 13, 2008

Obamas Vitory Redefines America

How Did He Do It?
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/nov/05/littwin-obamas-victory-redefines-america/?partner=RSS

This article is about how Obama overcame the racism of America and how he fought a battle in which not many others like himself have tried to endure. This journalist runs through all that America was and all that America will be. We just have to wait and see.

I would have to start off by congratulating Obama for his victory in becoming new president that is working for change. He has also become Americas first African-American president and I think that that is a huge accomplishment. This also somewhat proves that America has overcome our racism. I hope that Obama will change the things that desperatly need to be changed like tax prices and the price of oil. I know that Obama says that he is going to raise all of our taxes, but I am seriously hoping that he does not. So far I am happy with the price of gas, but Obama is'nt in office yet so we dont know what is going to happen. The reason why I am happy with Obama was that I could see him making change. I hope that he does'nt let America down.

No comments: