Sunday, October 26, 2008

Have they gone too far?

Election Boundries

http://www.google.com/reader/view/#stream/feed%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fthefischbowl.blogspot.com%2Ffeeds%2Fposts%2Fdefault

This article is about how the presidential election is now getting into video games. Someone playing a video game, saw that Obama was on a billboard trying to capture young voters attention to vote for him. This election has gone way beyond other elections and some of this stuff is unnecessary.

I think that this election is going beyond what other elections have gone and now I cant wait until the election is over because it is starting to control our lives. I know that this election is based on what we all want for the future of our country, but half of the comercials today are about the elections and it may just be me but I am sick of Obama and McCain bashing eachother. For me, it makes me just completely ignore everything they are saying. I think that the two canidates need to just stay with the basic stuff like billboards, bumper stickers, and signs. When they start getting into video gamesI think that they are pushing their limits. I mean, next thing we know, their in our food, and daily uses. I hope that Obama and McCain do respect boundries as well as people's rules for themselves and their children. So you tell me, have Obama and McCain gone too far?

No comments: